November 2016 - Costar
Five occupiers have signed for Reading’s 195-acre Green Park office campus in Reading.
The occupiers have collectively taken 22,518 sq ft in 100 Longwater Avenue and 250 Longwater Avenue. Occupancy at Green Park now stands at 93%.
The occupiers are:
• Law firm Harrison Clarke Rickerbys, taking 1,875 sq ft
• E2open, headquartered in Austin, Texas, which provides the largest supply chain operating network for global enterprises, has taken 955 sq ft
• 3Shape, headquartered in Denmark, creates 3D scanning and CAD/CAM solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat people more effectively, and has taken 948 sq ft
• Crowdstrike, headquartered in Orange County, California, is a cyber security company and has taken 6,523 sq ft
• Gigamon, headquartered in Santa Clara, California, provides industry leading traffic visibility solutions and has taken 4,177 sq ft
• Pierre Fabre, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in France, is relocating from Winchester into 8,040 sq ft. Pierre Fabre was assisted by CBRE in its relocation.
Rory Carson, director-asset Manager at Green Park said: “We have always known that Green Park is the best place in the Thames Valley for fast growing entrepreneurial businesses, and we are not alone. I am delighted to welcome these five businesses and wish them every success here at Green Park.”
Oxford Properties completed its 100% sale of Green Park to Singapore investor Mapletree Investments for around £563m in May.
Oxford is continuing to act as asset manager on behalf of the new owner until year end 2016.
Green Park is advised by Campbell Gordon and Cushman & Wakefield.